Can Bangalore be the next Silicon Valley? Srinivas Kulkarni looks at what it will take for India to have a flourishing startup ecosystem.
Srinivas is an avid blogger and a technology enthusiast who has worked for a couple of digital/tech startups in India since 2010. He has also worked with a few technology clients dealing with tech startups in India and Asia-Pacific, giving him an insight on the country's startup space. In his spare time he listens to audiobooks, podcasts and is a passionate travel blogger.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZipDial gives brands marketing opportunities via 'missed calls'
- 2 India startup aspires to be Goodreads for movies
- 3 Indian startup aims to help grocery stores go online
- 4 5 tips for entrepreneurs on how to choose between product or service
- 5 Wonobo beats Google to launch street view maps for India