James Farrar focuses on the business balance between financial performance and social-environmental impact.
<p>James has more than 15 years of experience working on corporate sustainability issues from both the corporate and NGO campaigning perspective. He has worked directly within the banking (Farm Credit System), aviation (British Airways) and IT (SAP) sectors in the USA and Europe. His campaigning experience includes work at Amnesty International's business engagement programme and at Global Witness, a leading NGO campaigning on the issue of resource revenue transparency especially relating to so called 'conflict resources'.</p> James's day job is at SAP working within the Sustainability team. You can view James' extended profile on <a href="http://de.linkedin.com/pub/james-farrar/2/a47/743">Linkedin</a> and you can follow him on <a href="http://twitter.com/jamesfarrar">Twitter</a>.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Apple rolls over on EPEAT. Next: O2's 40 million subscribers?
- 2 IBM: trailing the Smarter Planet?
- 3 Microsoft & Bill Clinton: We'll Save the Cities from Climate Change
- 4 Microsoft 'Big Boobs' gaffe points to wider industry problems for women in tech
- 5 Microsoft to pressure supply chain on sustainability