The security company has recently closed a funding round which it will use to add to its workforce - with new recruits potentially facing a very interesting job interview
Tel Aviv Tech
All the latest on technology news, startups, people and events from Israel
David Shamah has been writing about Israeli technology news for over a decade, both in print and on the web, and knows the Israeli tech scene and its start-ups inside out.
Niv Lilien is a senior technology writer, and the former technology section editor for ynetnews. Currently, Niv writes regularly for several of Israel's most prominent media outlets. Niv is also one of the founders of a new media initiative - Tabula Media digital publishing house, and the editor in chief of the TheUplink Hebrew tech magazine for tablets and smartphones. Lilien has a BA degree (with honours) in political science and communications from Bar Ilan University and a degree in journalism from the same institute. He is currently a graduate student working towards a master's degree in the net culture program in Tel Aviv University.
Israeli gesture recognition tech start-up PointGrab is doubling its staff as it prepares to ship its OEM software primed for Windows 8
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Making pen cool again: How N-trig won over Microsoft for the Surface Pro 3
- 2 Opening new doors: Why IBM spent $1bn on security firm Trusteer
- 3 Hands-on with the Kano: The Linux kit that wants to help kids love coding
- 4 Israel Inside: A history of Intel's R&D in Israel
- 5 Inspired by Lego, fuelled by creativity: Linux-based Kano kit wants to get kids hacking again