The ins-and-outs of Thailand's tech industry.
<p>Dwight Turner is an American social media addict living in Bangkok. He especially loves gadgets, photography, and examining the ways society interacts with emerging forms of technology. </p>
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Groupon-rival LivingSocial moves into Asia, snaps up Thailand's Ensogo
- 2 Thailand's Prime Minister and 190,000 lost Twitter followers
- 3 Twitter's promoted advertising services coming to Thailand
- 4 Social interaction with customers works best on Web sites
- 5 Why Facebook will inspire Thailand's group-buying scene