Violet Blue unapologetically covers the intersection of tech trends and media stories about corruption, hypocrisy and redemption from tech's fault line, San Francisco.
Ms. Violet Blue (tinynibbles.com, @violetblue) is a freelance investigative reporter on hacking and cybercrime at Zero Day/ZDNet, CNET and CBS News, as well as a noted sex columnist. She has made regular appearances on CNN and The Oprah Winfrey Show and is regularly interviewed, quoted, and featured in a variety of publications that includes ABC News and the Wall Street Journal. She has authored and edited award-winning, best selling books in eight translations and has been a sex columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle. She has given keynote talks at such conferences as ETech, LeWeb, and the Forbes Brand Leadership Conference, and has given two Tech Talks at Google. In 2010, the London Times named Blue one of “40 bloggers who really count.” Ms. Blue is the author of The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy. Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 How To Remove Yourself from People Search Websites
- 2 Ten fake profiles, one OkCupid experiment: OkCupid On Trial
- 3 Sex Tech Weekly: Google Sex Protest, Vatican-dot-XXX, SOPA
- 4 Sex Tech: Ruthless revenge porn site posts young girl
- 5 Anger explodes at Yahoo Mail redesign disaster: Key functions removed or broken