After walking the maze at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and Conference Center in slightly chilly Orlando, I finally found the Emerald Bay Conference Rooms. Parallels is planning to provide an update on what it has done in the past year and what it is planning to do in the coming year.
Various Parallels executives are going to present.
Here is a summary of what is on the agenda for today:
- Analyst Day Welcome by John Zanni, VP, Service Provider Marketing and Alliances
- Parallels Strategy Update Summit 2012 News& Announcements Preview, Birger Steen, CEO
- Parallels Product Roadmap & Ecosystem Update with Jack Zubarev, President
- Discussion with Dave Arkley, CFO, Parallels and Michael Toutonghi, CTO
- Parallels Partner Roundtable
If anything seems interesting, I'll offer a summary and my comment in separate posts.