Although this isn't directly related to virtualization I'd love to get your comments and input. I was speaking with a couple of representatives of a Kusnetzky Group client and a very interesting question came up. Although I had a few things to add to the conversation, I bet you have even more and better things to say.
The question is "what are the attributes of a world-class community recognition program?"
It seems to me that the following areas need some focus:
- What constitutes community participation?
- What metrics should be watched?
- How should those metrics be watched?
- What type of recognition is appropriate?
- How should this recognition be presented to the world? To the community itself?
Please let me know your answers to the questions. If I've missed some important point, please let me know.