CA Technologies has released the next generation of its energy and sustainability management software.
The latest version, CA ecoGovernance 3.0, includes several updates that are specifically pegged to customer feedback, according to the developer. They include:
- Real-time key performance indicators that can be used to link energy and resource metrics to business objectives
- Additional analytics capabilities, including the ability to normalize facility performance for weather factors and metrics related to business travel
- Templates for supply chain and building assessments
- More features for Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) management
- Support for Energy Star integration
- Mobile interfaces
CA is one of four sector leaders for enterprise-scale energy management software identified by independent research firm Verdantix. The firm expects the U.S. market for this software to reach about $558 million in 2014, which represents a compound annual growth rate of 51 percent from 2010 to 2014.