Cloud Sherpas' investment in its ServiceNow practice appears to be paying off: The integrator just finished its 1,000th project involving the cloud service management platform.
Those installations are spread among approximately 450 different customers, including the likes of Sephora, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, and Shaw Industries.
What's more, the integrator is preparing for a big ramp-up in its IT service management capabilities; it plans to invest approximately $12 million over the next two years to build up its ServiceNow practice.
ServiceNow, which is a cloud-based platform for IT services automation, is one of three strategic practices for Cloud Sherpas. Its other two key partners are Salesforce.com and Google. The integrator also recently established an independent cloud advisory team to help enterprise plan their cloud strategies and migrations.
It got into the ServiceNow business through the 2013 acquisition of Navigis and recently was dubbed a ServiceNow Master Solutions Partner. The practice team holds more than 170 IT service management and ITIL certifications.
- Cloud Sherpas dedicates $10 million to independent cloud advisory team
- Cloud Sherpas projects strong 2014
- 10 best integrators for Salesforce
- Cloud Sherpas eyes 40% growth for Salesforce practice
- Cloud Sherpas talks up growth for ServiceNow services
- Key Google cloud partner eyes vertical solutions
- Google recognizes key cloud partners at first global summit
- Cloud Sherpas releases open source framework for shortcutting Google Apps development