The cloud-based talent management software Cornerstone OnDemand now has an enterprise app center.
Cornerstone announced Tuesday the launch of Cornerstone Marketplace as a destination where users can research and deploy pre-packaged offerings.
At the time of launch, Cornerstone Marketplace includes more than 25 products, ranging from video solutions and mobile learning to implementation consulting.
According to Cornerstone, Marketplace brings together a diverse portfolio of independent software vendors (ISVs), technology integrations, specialized learning content and service provider offerings into a single location.
Jason Corsello, VP of corporate strategy for Conerstone OnDemand, said in a statement:
We believe the next wave of innovation in enterprise software will not be determined just by the products with the best features and functions delivered in the cloud, but by the solution providers that can easily integrate a powerful ecosystem and deliver the best client experience.
- Workday shines in Q3, handily tops sales expectations
- The battle in HR software: software for corporations or persons?
- Workday readies OpenStack cloud
- Benioff: The Salesforce, Workday clouds had to integrate
- As the cloud turns, Salesforce, Workday integrate more
- Appirio extends cloud services aimed at workplace management
- Cornerstone OnDemand's Q3 earnings mixed ahead of int'l expansion