Cornerstone OnDemand and Workday on Wednesday outlined tighter integration between the two companies and their cloud services.
Specifically, Cornerstone's Learning Cloud will connect directly with Workday's Human Capital Management software via prepackaged integration. The upshot is that HR training will meld with worker history, profiles and employee data.
Workday and Cornerstone have been integration partners since 2011. Cornerstone is the only integrated learning and development partner for Workday.
Workday and Cornerstone cited Air Evac Lifeteam, VWR International and Rentokil Initial as joint customers.
Cloud companies are increasingly integrating services to keep an edge on on-premise software rivals like Oracle and SAP, which also have their own integrated services and software.
- Workday shines in Q3, handily tops sales expectations
- The battle in HR software: software for corporations or persons?
- Workday readies OpenStack cloud
- Benioff: The Salesforce, Workday clouds had to integrate
- As the cloud turns, Salesforce, Workday integrate more
- Appirio extends cloud services aimed at workplace management
- Cornerstone OnDemand's Q3 earnings mixed ahead of int'l expansion