Global integrator CSC is shoring up its technical capabilities centers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) through Global Cloud Center of Excellence in Austin, Texas.
The facility will focus on development and migration of enterprise workloads over to AWS, and the integration of those services with hybrid and private cloud infrastructure, such as what's offered through CSC BizCloud. Also central to the collaboration is CSC's ServiceMesh Agility Platform, which is the integrator's solution for cloud orchestration and management.
The center is described as an initial one: the two companies have also agreed to create similar resources for certain industries including natura resources, banking, manufacturing, insurance and public sector. "CSC customers will have access to standardized solutions built for the AWS cloud to complement existing CSC BizCloud services," the companies note in their press release about the relationship.
CSC is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. One of its high-profile cloud projects included the extension last year of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Verify application platform.
- CSC shores up hybrid cloud, migration capabilities
- CSC buys enterprise cloud orchestration platform
- IT services giant CSC buying big data startup Infochimps
- CSC and HP team up to define the new state needed for comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity
- CSC granted AU$2.76M to build cloud and cybersecurity centres