- 03/05/2013 to 03/06/2013
- 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Altitude 360, 21-24 Millbank, SW1P 4QP, London, United Kingdom, London - United Kingdom
- Event Google Map
- Event Director Stavros Prodromou
- Event Contact
- Event Website
- #E-Commerce, #Daily Deals, #Flash Sales, #Apps, #Web Develpment, #Social Commerce, #Networking
EDEAL SUMMIT 2013, LONDON UK
The only international event for the e-commerce deals industry. Focusing on the future of Social Commerce, Flash Sales, Daily Deals & Group Buying, Coupons and more.
The eDeal Summit will take place on the 5th & 6th March, 2013 in London.
Tickets to the eDeal Summit include:
- eDeal Summit app download to connect to attendees prior to and during the event.
- Access to both tracks and all lives sessions of presentations, interviews, discussions and debate
- eDeal Summit event catalogue and goodie bag.
- WiFi access
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Access to the exclusive Merchant Marketplace up to 200 international merchants (Day 2 only)
- Speed networking
- Social cocktail receptions
- Post event online presentations and material
C-Level strategic advice and knowledge on how to engage consumers, manage brand growth, improve loyalty and leverage the power of social media to open new untapped audiences and sell better and faster. What technologies to use to sell efficiently and best? How to receive funding in tough times and better position yourself for M&A? What are the market trends and how to capitalise on them?
A focus on Brand and Merchant education. How do leading brands stay one step ahead of trends to generate excitement and find growth for their products and services? How to use mobile to affect buying choices and reap huge benefits? A unique opportunity to participate in the Merchant Market Place and forge new strategic partnerships.
The second annual eDeal Summit will be bigger and better, now spanning over two days, with multiple social networking opportunites and attracting around 800 industry professionals; delivering interactive guidance from a handpicked selection of international leaders in business, sales and marketing.
Who attends eDeal Summit 2013
Speakers include innovative CEOs, sales and marketing executives from major brands and market leading eDeal sites. Technological innovators will also take the stage to share knowledge on the best way to connect to consumers and grow ROI.
Attendees include executives and strategists tasked with selling, promoting and always improving their firms bottom line. Investors and entrepreneurs also attend to stay ahead of market developments and search for new business.