2 of 19Image
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckberg put an end to all the Facebook phone rumors and unveiled its newest project, "Facebook Home." Zuckerberg explained how Facebook is putting the cart before the horse — instead of designing phones around apps first, they're going to "design around people first" and then interact with the apps.
In this gallery, we'll take a look at some of the features of Facebook Home.
Photos by James Martin/CNET News
Facebook Home stories:
- Facebook unveils its new 'Home' on Android
- Facebook Home: Android takeover and Google punch to the head
- First impressions: Hands-on with Facebook Home for Android
- Is Facebook the savior of HTC?
- Backing into a broader ecosystem
Here's the logo for Facebook Home.
How Facebook Home fits in with Android.