Over the past few years, I've talked quite a bit about the growing need for health care practitioners to use electronic health records (or EHR). Here are five such articles:
- Two deep dives into open source EHR
- Why NIST thinks electronic health records are so important
- Cheap EHR: electronic health records on Kindle Fire
- Bedside manner in the days of EHR
- Electronic health records now a top priority for many hospitals
I'm guessing that probably more than a third of all the ZDNet Health articles I've written have been about EHR, because when you put IT and health care together, EHR is one of the biggest and most important areas of work.
No matter who you talk to, though, implementing a working, secure EHR system is quite the challenge. That's why, when I found the following short, to-the-point video about EHR success, it was an obvious winner to share with you: