Bill Detwiler and I interviewed Ford CTO Paul Mascarenas on the CNET Stage at CES 2014 and had a wide-reaching conversation about his role at Ford, the stuff his team is working on, Ford's newly-announced products and features at CES, self-driving cars, the concept of integrating solar charging with electric vehicles, and more. Watch the entire conversation in this 12-minute video.
- Huawei CMO talks phablets, next-gen wireless, and mobile innovation
- Why Pebble 2.0 may win the wearables race at CES and become a work tool in 2014
- Google Glass: Will its fate be Tablet PC or first iPhone?
- CES 2014: Four mega-trends for the professionals
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know