1 of 8Image
It's not very sexy, but it's very handy! Griffin has unveiled iPhone-certified charge-and-sync cables for the iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano, and fifth-generation iPod touch in four different configurations:
- 2-foot straight USB-to-Lightning cable;
- 3-foot straight USB-to-Lightning cable;
- 4-foot coiled USB-to-Lightning cable;
- 9.8-foot (3 meter) straight USB-to-Lightning cable.
Price: from $16.99.
Link/image source: Griffin.
A compact speaker dock with a Lightning connector for the iPhone 5. This dock also features USB and audio connectors for just about any portable device.
- Dock and charge your Lightning-equipped iOS-powered device;
- Music pumped through two JBL full-range transducers;
- Take your music anywhere by loading AAA batteries into the dock, or use AC power at home.
Link/image source: JBL.