1 of 24Image
Making the most out of your iPhone's battery (updated for iOS 7)
Editor's note: This slideshow was first published on May 4. It has been updated and refreshed with more power-saving tips in line with the release of iOS 7 in mid September.
Enterprises and business users love the iPhone because of its back-end management and security features that allow employees to bring their own from home (BYOD) and use it in the workplace. The one thing that lets the device down from full marks is its battery life. Compared to the old business favorite BlackBerry, the iPhone's battery life is far from comparable.
Here are 23 things you can do to make your iPhone run a little longer.
Follow @zackwhittaker on Twitter.
Related iPhone and iOS 7 stories:
- iPhone 5s, 5c, iOS 7 reviews are in: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Apple releases iOS 7 for existing iPhones, iPads
- Apple unveils new iPhones, iOS 7 (roundup)
- Six reasons why you should not immediately upgrade to iOS 7
- Apple iPhone fingerprint scanner raises security worries
- Why Apple went 64-bit with the iPhone 5s
- iOS 7 review: Apple's mobile mid-life crisis?
- One month with iOS 7: An old soul with style and substance (review)
- 15 feel-good features in iOS 7 to make you love your iPhone again
- Apple iOS 7: Removing the obstacle of user interface
- CNET: iPhone 5s review | iPhone 5c review | iOS 7 review