Some of the time we get in a situation where we do not want to display the installed programme to be visible there in a add or remove programme group. Here a step by step guide that will make you hid a programme from add/remove group in Windows Vista.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu (or press Win+R on your keyboard).
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side of the registry browser you will find a registry settings tree, use it to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Wi…
4. Inside that key you'll find a lot of keys that belong to different programs. Some are named after the program's name, others as a mix of numbers and letters that makes no sense. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with your program's name in it.
5. Notice the key UninstallString - this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
6. If you delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to your program's name, then your program won't appear on the Add/Remove programs list.