As part of our interview series on the CNET Stage at CES 2014, Bill Detwiler and I spoke with Shao Yang, Huawei CMO, and engaged him in a broad discussion of the next stage of wireless broadband networks, phablets including the Ascend Mate 2 4G, and Huawei's vision of the future of mobile devices. Here's the full video of the 10-minute discussion.
- Ford CTO talks solar, self-driving cars, and apps that order pizza
- Why Pebble 2.0 may win the wearables race at CES and become a work tool in 2014
- Google Glass: Will its fate be Tablet PC or first iPhone?
- CES 2014: Four mega-trends for the professionals
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know