Infor is eyeing government contracts following a partnership with Northrop Grumman, a global security firm focused on IT security systems.
Infor will incorporate Northrop Grumman's approach to security into its industry-specific applications – specifically those that target public organizations at the federal level.
Northrop will provide implementation and management services for Infor Talent Management, Human Resource Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Approva and ION.
Infor says its suite of applications for federal government agencies addresses issues such as audit readiness and effective personnel management by consolidating management functions into one unified system. The suite is available in multiple deployment options, including hybrid configurations.
Wayne Bobby, VP of Federal Government Solutions for Infor, said in a statement:
"Infor understands that the federal government's responsibilities do not begin and end in a standard 8-5 work day. By partnering with other leaders in the federal space, such as Northrop Grumman, we are equipping organizations with the tools they need to keep daily processes running efficiently 24 hours a day, seven days a week."
- Infor adds new modules to SunSystems query tool
- Infor partners with defense contractor BAE Systems
- Infor nabs SAP, Oracle alums to lead sales push
- Infor overhauls SunSystems UX
- Infor acquires GRASP in push to expand healthcare suite
- Infor CEO Phillips talks cloud, UI, and industry focus
- Infor aligns with PostgreSQL, aims at Oracle's heart