3 of 11Image
Emergency Lock-Pick Card
The Lock-Pick Card ($29.95) is a wallet-sized card that's actually a nine-piece lockpick toolkit - simply snap the tools out of the card when you get locked out of your house.
It includes two feeler hooks, a half-diamond, a wavy rake, a sawtooth rake and a double-bump rake. The 'frame' of the card snaps apart into three tensioners.
If you're looking for something smaller and sophisticated, check out the Gentleman's Bogota Lockpicks ($34.95) or the snap-out, wearable Emergency Handcuff Key ($5.95) from Ladyada's friends at Rift Recon.
Quickjump to individual pages:
- RFiD Blocking Passport Wallet
- Teensy++ (AT90USB1286 USB dev board) + header Kit
- Emergency Lock-Pick Card
- NeTV WiFi Internet and Android HDTV peripheral
- For router hackers: the USB to TTL Console Cable and Raspberry Pi
- Hackerspace Passport
- MaKey MaKey
- Hackerscout Badges
- Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer
- For your littlest hackers: Ladyada's E is For Electronics coloring book
- And don't forget Mitch Altman's TV-B-Gone Kit - Universal
Main page with sale information: Ladyada's Hacker Gift Guide