8 of 11Image
It's time for a very different kind of "Scouts" - don't you think? Adafruit has "scout badges" (and stickers) of achievement for learning skills such as soldering, Kinect hacking, learning programming, welding, electronics, science and engineering and more.
The Hackerscout Skill Badges ($2.95-$3.95) are part of Adafruit's Hackerscouts aim to create an open, all-gender movement around learning and inventing that encourages informal education with an emphasis on thinking outside limitations.
Quickjump to individual pages:
- RFiD Blocking Passport Wallet
- Teensy++ (AT90USB1286 USB dev board) + header Kit
- Emergency Lock-Pick Card
- NeTV WiFi Internet and Android HDTV peripheral
- For router hackers: the USB to TTL Console Cable and Raspberry Pi
- Hackerspace Passport
- MaKey MaKey
- Hackerscout Badges
- Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer
- For your littlest hackers: Ladyada's E is For Electronics coloring book
- And don't forget Mitch Altman's TV-B-Gone Kit - Universal
Main page with sale information: Ladyada's Hacker Gift Guide