I have written a number of articles on the fantastic HTC One and it gets better weekly with Google and HTC updates. Great news today for folks on Verizon as Verizon Wireless confirmed on Twitter that the HTC One will be available later this summer. In a great move for HTC, it sound like it might even launch as an HTC One rather than something like an HTC Droid Incredible One 4G LTE.
We don't have any more specific information on this model of HTC One coming to Verizon and whether or not we will see it in 32GB and 64GB variants. Given the late summer release, I hope it launches with the 4.2.2 update that includes other tweaks and fixes as well.
You won't be able to buy a Verizon HTC One without Sense since the Sense-less version is only being sold on the Google Play Store as an unlocked GSM model. As I stated before, the HTC One is a better device with Sense anyway so I don't consider this a problem and you shouldn't either.
Related ZDNet HTC One articles
- An HTC One without Sense is not an HTC One
- T-Mobile HTC One: World's best smartphone on US best value major carrier
- HTC One review
- HTC One uses Windows Phone panorama UI in an elegant way
- HTC One: Zoes and highlight videos may be best HTC innovation ever (videos)
- HTC Sense 5 includes BlinkFeed, Zoe, and TV (screenshot gallery)
- Mophie Juice Pack for HTC One provides protection and 2,500mAh: Gallery
- HTC One Car Kit brings its sleek design and functionality to the road: Review
- Get Started with the HTC One; easy phone setup from your computer