Latest articles from Abhishek Baxi
Google India is reducing the prices for Google Apps to attract smaller businesses in what appears to be a response to Microsoft's marketing blitzkrieg for its Office 365 product.
The annual Great Indian Developer Summit has come a long way in the last five years, serving as a vendor-neutral platform that differentiates itself from vendor-led conferences and tradeshows.
New Officejet printers that balance features and affordability are aimed at helping Indian companies lower their running costs and greatly increase productivity, as HP seeks to broaden its Inkjet portfolio in the country.
- Skyhigh Networks gets $20m boost to help businesses identify and manage cloud services
- Google upgrading all SSL certificates to 2048-bit keys by end of 2013
- Google takes Street View to Galapagos Islands
- Jolla: All eyes are on the hardware — but what about the ecosystem?
- HTC First UK launch may be delayed indefinitely due to US customer feedback
- Logitech Alert review: video surveillance over power lines