Eileen majored in Journalism at The University of Queensland, Australia, where she wrote an honours thesis titled: To Censor or Not: The Great Singapore Dilemma.
In her By The Way blog, she enjoys seeing how far she can push the line when blogging about technology, government regulations, and politics in Singapore and the rest of Asia.
Latest articles from Eileen Yu
Online shoppers are spending US$1,861 a year on their purchases with the bulk of their expenditure going toward travel bookings, according to figures released by PayPal.
Businesses in the Asian country face unexpected performance and downtime issues with their cloud deployment, and call for more external support and tools to deal with the challenges, reveals global survey.
Many IT teams in the country are struggling to meet growing employee demands for communications tools, and are further challenged by their organization's directive to prioritze these needs below others.
- Business Critical: SSL Certificate Management (Infographic)
- Orion Health debuts on ASX and NZX
- HP closes out its fiscal year with mixed Q4 earnings report
- NSA partners with Apache to release open-source data traffic program
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Stroke of genius in a black slab world
- Inside the Nexus 6