Latest articles from Eileen Yu
Chinese internet company inks new partnership with local smartphone maker to produce a new range of mobile devices, branded under the existing Dazen name, which will be distributed primarily online.
Acquired by Lenovo in January this year, the smartphone maker says the Chinese market is too significant to be overlooked and it will tap its parent company's resources to grow its market share.
Apart from IT infrastructure resources consolidation and security enhancements, Asian businesses will also be spending on IT-enabled innovation, social apps, and data analytics, reveals IDC survey.
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack