Latest articles from Eileen Yu
Country's ICT regulator Infocomm Development Authority signs agreement with Sentosa Development Corporation to enable the development of new technologies that support the island resort's business operations.
Security vendor is speaking with major telcos in the region for a potential tie-up, which potentially includes plans to invest in a malware monitoring facility in Singapore.
Amid growing interest in hybrid clouds, enterprises need to pay attention to service accountability, which can be tricky to define in an environment intertwined with assets belonging to the customer and cloud provider.
- Overcome Agile hangovers with a 'software craftsman' approach
- Blossom hands-on: Control your intelligent sprinkler system with your smartphone
- After Aaron's Law reintroduced, new counter-bill aims to crack down on hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: WhatsApp calling, malware, haptic
- Top Android news of the week: Samsung incognito, rooting kills, Nokia phones
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a satellite phone