Latest articles from Eileen Yu
Hong Kong's high-tech community is shelling out HK$200 million (US$25.8 million) over the next three years to fund tech startups, with the key focus to help local companies expand into China and globally.
The Chinese government has been funding teams of researchers over the past three years to develop a technology that can obscure objects from view, making them "disappear".
More specifically, China, which can leverage its manufacturing hub and market size. However, e-commerce sites in the region should first resolve key challenges with user interface, service support, and logistics.
- Big Data in Minas Gerais: Creating a public sector analytics blueprint
- Yammer update brings email and messaging closer together
- 28 Android security apps tested
- Ready, willing and cable: Can Poland's broadband plan come together with a help from TV?
- Mozilla, telecom partners aim to speed up open Web mobile certifications
- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer doles out his top five management tips