Eileen majored in Journalism at The University of Queensland, Australia, where she wrote an honours thesis titled: To Censor or Not: The Great Singapore Dilemma.
In her By The Way blog, she enjoys seeing how far she can push the line when blogging about technology, government regulations, and politics in Singapore and the rest of Asia.
Latest articles from Eileen Yu
Country's ICT regulator declares that mobile consumers must be given access to all legitimate online content and apps, and telcos shouldn't be allowed to block such access or render these apps inaccessible.
Lenovo promises to turn around loss-making Motorola Mobility in four to six quarters, as the Chinese hardware maker looks to increased production and emerging markets to boost profitability.
The immense popularity of over-the-top services such as WhatsApp, Viber, and Skype has been the bane of telcos angsty about their dipping voice and SMS revenues. Can QoS deals ease the frustration?
- IBM CEO Rometty talks reinvention, strategy
- Facebook bringing back F8 developer conference this April
- Belkin QODE Keyboard Case for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9: Poor design at a price
- iPad at Work: The Essential Guide for Business Users 2014
- AT&T lowers price of one and two line accounts, competitive with prepaid options
- Add storage and battery capacity to your iPhone 5/5s with the new Mophie Space Pack