Latest articles from Ellyne Phneah
Chinese satellite navigation network will build operational reference stations after signing a cooperation agreement with Pakistan, which will make the country its fourth client in the Asia-Pacific region.
An unauthorized attempt to access the administrative system was detected, but leaked information does not include passwords and identity verification data.
Chinese telco to phase out lower speed packages with faster connections of least 4Mbps starting Friday, in response to government's goal of having 75 percent of broadband users on that speed this year.
- India startup simplifies billing for SMBs
- India's Hexaware opens third US onshore delivery center
- EU: Huawei, ZTE 'dump' products in European markets
- Dell Project Ophelia Android USB set to launch in July
- Sex Tech: Tumblr NSFW search exclusion, LinkedIn escort ban, Nintendo's "gay bug"
- Apple doles out schemes to make iPhone more affordable in India