Latest articles from Ellyne Phneah
Brands should find something that is happening in society and start talking about it such as a societal issue or current affair to engage audiences.
While more countries in the region are introducing laws around online purchases, more can be done with regard to safeguard shopping on lesser-known retailers and transactions between two consumers.
The South Korean conglomerate will award contracts for system integration, construction contracts and advertising to SMBs, and business projects to local suppliers. It also aims to complete a software innovation and development center by 2020.
- Opera for Android loses beta tag, adds new text flow option
- Tech giants' talent poaching leaves Tech City's startups stranded
- Cracking the 1,000-core processor power challenge
- SMBs embrace BYOD, but slow to manage mobile devices
- NeoNova expands and relocates
- Tibco launches integration platform Cloud Bus