Latest articles from Goutama Bachtiar
Consumer computer vendor Axioo and home appliance manufacturer Polytron aim to grab a slice of the growing Indonesian smartphone market. Will their strategy of local manufacture and cost control pay dividends?
Long known as a laser printer maker, Lexmark International has been silently offering managed print services in Indonesia since 2006. The company stopped making inkjet printers last year, and has now reaffirmed its commitment to introduce a series of enterprise solutions through lucrative product, software, and integrated services tailored to cater for company-specific needs.
Held in Kuala Lumpur, security conference Hack In The Box's "Capture The Flag" contest was won by top three teams from Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Now Madrid joins the LTE-A club as Vodafone tests out ultrafast 4G in Spanish capital
- The five most dangerous email subjects to watch for
- Btrfs hands-on: Exploring the error recovery features of the new Linux file system
- Buying a Christmas smartphone? Here are 8 quirky iPhone and Android alternatives to consider
- Enterprise file storage services Egnyte secures $29.5m in funding
- Brussels finally gets 4G after politicians relent on tough mobile radiation cap