Latest articles from Howard Lo
Singapore is bubbling over with tech startups as seed money, talent, and interest are all coming together within its borders. Zopim is a Singapore startup that has achieved success in the online customer interaction space. Abhiroop Basu shares the general and cultural-specific challenges that Zopim faced as a startup.
With cloud services, storage, and mobile apps pervasive today, employees are freed up to work from anywhere at anytime. What does this mean for work-life balance?
Offering multi-device support and more features, will messaging apps like LINE and Facebook Messenger, may snatch users away from WhatsApp?
- IBM CEO Rometty talks reinvention, strategy
- Facebook bringing back F8 developer conference this April
- Belkin QODE Keyboard Case for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9: Poor design at a price
- iPad at Work: The Essential Guide for Business Users 2014
- AT&T lowers price of one and two line accounts, competitive with prepaid options
- Add storage and battery capacity to your iPhone 5/5s with the new Mophie Space Pack