Joel D. Pinaroc
Latest articles from Joel D. Pinaroc
A survey has shown that nine out of 10 smartphones sold in the Philippines run on Android.
Some of the biggest tech firms have answered the call for help, either by raising cash or donating technology services and items, as country recovers from Typhoon Haiyan
While relatively modest, the investments indicate these foreign companies, which include Japan's SMK Electronics and U.K.'s Sophos, are still optimistic about the Philippine market.
- Change in Mavericks contact syncing draws privacy concerns
- Intel, Via hardware crypto not to be trusted
- Steve Ballmer: The Legacy [video]
- Mulling Mulally's chances as Microsoft's next CEO
- Big Data in Minas Gerais: Creating a public sector analytics blueprint
- Yammer update brings email and messaging closer together