Latest articles from Mahesh Sharma
Phaneesh Murthy defends himself in a media conference call, labeling the accusations from his subordinate "an easy way to collect money", but admits he did not disclose his inter-office relationship at the first opportunity.
A debate was sparked at a Dell female entrepreneur's networking event, over whether help from their male counterparts was more accessible as women were "not so forthcoming" or because of an imbalance in available talent.
CEO Phaneesh Murthy has been fired for not disclosing a relationship with his subordinate. But iGate has not blamed him for sexual harassment, a similar charge he faced at former employer Infosys over a decade ago.
- Zalora launches cash-on-collection in Singapore via 7-Eleven
- Where's customer voice as India mobile tariffs climb
- Sony cuts sales targets, remains optimistic
- Nokia adds augmented reality to Here Maps on Windows Phone
- 3G finally taking off in India
- Logitech to make wired iPad keyboard for the classroom