Rob's commercial practice spans IT and BPO sourcing transactions, digital and mobile money arrangements, e-commerce and m-commerce, network rollout, network sharing, procurement, interconnection, roaming, broadcast and transmission arrangements, construction, maintenance and operation of subsea cable systems as well as reseller, customer, distribution, and partnering arrangements.
Latest articles from Rob Bratby
Ministry of Communications and IT wraps up public consultation on proposed rules governing the local telecom sector market, but how do the regulations measure up with international best practices?
Ministry of Communications and IT says it is prepared to issue additional telecoms licences, on top of the four integrated national mobile licence to be awarded to Ooredoo and Telenor, and two local operators.
Singapore's Personal Data Protection Commission last week published its final advisory guidelines, revealing a business-friendly approach in governing the collection, use, and disclosure of data.
- Turnbull breaks NBN promise: Less than half to get 25Mbps in 2016
- Replicating analogue voice on FttN “may not be sensible”: NBN Co
- Bill Morrow appointed as NBN Co CEO
- "Unknown" quality Telstra copper 4-6x costlier than FTTP: NBN Co
- Trade Me buys MotorWeb for NZ$19.5m
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta arrives with MariaDB as its default database