Latest articles from Roland Lim
Hong Kong just ain't attractive enough a data center hub for Google, as it changes its mind and favors expanding plans in Taiwan and Singapore instead apparently due to costs.
The Hong Kong government has opened public consultation for Digital 21 plans, but isn't it missing out on the opportunity for more regular engagement through social media channels?
- Need feedback? Former Salesforce execs tackle mobile surveys
- Integrator Carousel teams with Polycom, NuPhysicia on telehealth solution
- Google's Chrome Apps and Launcher come to Macs
- ZAGGkeys Cover: Best keyboard for iPad Air to date
- The Pirate Bay kicked off .sx domain after Dutch pressure
- AT&T's predictions for the enterprise in 2014