Latest articles from Ryan Huang
In the first service of its kind in Singapore, online shoppers now have the added option of paying for and collecting their online purchases at convenience stores. Separately, Zalora revealed it raised US$100 million in new funding.
The range of economic measures include include tax breaks for angel investors and venture capitalists, policy tweaks to make it easier to disinvest and reinvest capital, and a new exchange providing more access to funding.
China Mobile will start large-scale trials next month, inviting 5,000 users to test the latest 4G products including mobile phones and data cards based on TD-LTE technology.
- S'pore startup finds niche in crowdsourced video subtitling
- Modern Process Design & the Appian World event
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract
- Build your own supercomputer out of Raspberry Pi boards
- Salesforce Q1 earnings: in line; $893m revenue