Latest articles from Ryan Huang
The telco's new data exchange platform allows "4G Pro" service users to sell extra data capacity to other subscribers, including some flexibility to set their own prices.
India's second largest software services firm will be ramping up its hiring plans, on the back of improving demand form key markets such as the United States and Europe.
The key factors driving senior executive hiring include big data, adoption of cloud services, and cybersecurity, according to recruitment firm CTPartners.
- AT&T backtracks on transparency report plan; will start publishing in 2014
- Happy Holidays!
- Cool tech announcements this year: 2013 in Review
- Google announces ban on "multi-purpose" Chrome extensions
- Fixya users' complaints reveal the flaws in the top tablets
- Stolen Target customer data 'flooding' black markets, report says