Latest articles from Srinivas Kulkarni
With the aim to make a difference in India's education sector, Meritnation wants to help K12 students learn more effectively through online learning. It has a student base of over 4 million.
Being an entrepreneur comes with a lot of risks. That's a given. Here are some tips to minimize the dangers and boost the survival rate of your business.
Chennai-based startup, Chargebee, offers software tools targeted at enterprises and SMBs to manage recurring subscription payments. Co-founder and CEO Krish Subramanian gives the low-down.
- HP joins tabletop all-in-one PC fray with new Envy Rove 20
- Box acqui-hires Folders to broaden iPhone, iPad offering
- Facebook engineers reveal how Parse fits into Platform, B2B strategies
- The death of the homebrew PC will be the death of the PC
- HTC One: Lock and load, it's enterprise ready
- Microsoft adds a Windows key to its newest mice