Latest articles from Srinivas Kulkarni
Blume ventures, an angel and seed fund venture from Mumbai focuses on the large need for institutional pre-series A capital in India and helps growth for early stage startups.
As an entrepreneur with multiple startup ideas, an eternal question is whether to pursue a product or service. Factors to consider include identifying the problem, scalability, margins, errors and finances.
Flowics, by Argentinian startup Zauber, has entered the Indian market and is working closely with Twitter India to provide enhanced user engagement through social hubs.
- 11 amazing technologies that have totally changed our world for the better
- More on Microsoft's SKU-morphic Windows vision
- Microsoft account security beefed up
- Samsung launches first terabyte mSATA SSD for Ultrabooks
- Enterprise mobile management demands rethinking of work, play and productivity
- HP EliteBook 840 G1 review: A solid but unspectacular Ultrabook