Latest articles from Victoria Ho
Belgian firm Right Brain Interface is raising funds to acquire more channels for its cloud-based TV-recording platform Bhaalu, which is set to make its Asia debut in Singapore early 2014.
Silicon Valley startup is growing 30 percent each year, offering a cloud-based platform to manage corporate discounts--a concept new to the U.S. but mature in Japan, says co-founder Taro Fukuyama.
Singapore-based fashion social network secures another US$3 million in Series B funding, beefing up its current total to US$6.06 million, which it plans to use to expand across Southeast Asia.
- President Obama: Can't iPhone, won't iPhone
- 8 key duties of the chief digital officer
- SaaS ERP identifying hidden IT costs for Headland CFO
- Mankind to machine: 14 computing devices you'll be wearing in the future
- Chorus expected to negotiate with Crown Fibre Holdings
- NSA collects 5 billion cell location records a day, Snowden leaks say