Latest articles from Victoria Ho
Asian programmers may be a common sight in Silicon Valley, but foreign entrepreneurs are practically a rarity, says Valley-based accelerator.
Belgian firm Right Brain Interface is raising funds to acquire more channels for its cloud-based TV-recording platform Bhaalu, which is set to make its Asia debut in Singapore early 2014.
Silicon Valley startup is growing 30 percent each year, offering a cloud-based platform to manage corporate discounts--a concept new to the U.S. but mature in Japan, says co-founder Taro Fukuyama.
- Censorship, surveillance, and Android phones: Syria's tech revolution, from the cutting room floor
- Cryptolocker: Menace of 2013
- Rackspace simplifies DevOps for datacenter customers
- How Panasonic rationalized customer records in the cloud
- Google could give ARM big data center boost
- Microsoft's Xbox: What's Ballmer got to do with it?