Corinne is sub-editor across all CBS Interactive sites, and joined the company after completing her degree in Communications and Law and undertaking a string of internships in radio and magazine journalism. Corinne is also a journalist for TV.com Australia and oversees audience engagement while writing episode recaps and TV news articles with an Aussie flavour.
- Facebook's Zuckerberg arranges one-day holiday to discuss privacy in Poland
- Lumia 928 advertising focuses on Nokia's strength in optics
- EU plans $6.45B investment to boost chip manufacturing
- EE to host London 4G hackathon next month
- HP updates Envy, Pavilion laptops for back-to-school shopping
- Google kills downloads on Google Code 'due to misuse'