Latest articles from Josh Taylor
Telstra's free trial of national Wi-Fi out to 1,000 sites by the end of this year will be on an unsecured public Wi-Fi network that will be less safe than the one the company ultimately brings in.
Telstra's national Wi-Fi network will be tested in November in a number of popular locations in cities across Australia.
NBN Co has said that the annual cost of powering the nodes in the multi-technology mix will be cheaper than the capital cost of rolling out fibre to the premises.
- First iOS Trojan attack launches amid Hong Kong protests
- Larry Ellison touts Oracle's cloud platform, calls out SaaS vendors
- Microsoft's Windows 10: What's new and how to get the preview bits
- The reason why you should go abroad
- Network Function Virtualization goes open source
- Microsoft christens the next version of Windows as Windows 10