Latest articles from Josh Taylor
The controversy over Warner Bros' handling of the distribution of the Veronica Mars movie to Kickstarter backers should provide some handy lessons for anyone attempting to follow in Veronica's footsteps.
Vodafone and Virgin have reignited a battle over data allowances in Australia, with both companies moving to increase their mobile data limits for customers.
Website blocking, download speed throttling, and making ISPs liable would go a long way toward reducing copyright infringement in Australia, according to Music Rights Australia.
- ZDNetGovWeek: CISPA back on the table, Sir Tim wants a new Bill of Rights, and Zuck scolds Barack
- We used to be friends: The Veronica Mars Kickstarter backlash
- The Internet tsunami: 8 big insights on what it disrupts next
- Alibaba confirms US IPO launch
- Microservices proposed as a better way to run the cloud
- Poor battery life after installing iOS 7.1? Try these simple tips