Latest articles from Josh Taylor
An upgrade of Vodafone Australia's network core with Ericsson will allow the company to offer voice over 4G services in 2015, CEO Inaki Berroeta has said.
In a strongly-worded email to Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull, Village Roadshow Co-CEO Graham Burke has said the company will not attend an upcoming public forum on copyright infringement because it will be dominated by "crazies".
The ACCC did not overly influence the expert panel's recommendation to the Labor government that the NBN should be fibre to the premises, according to panel member Rod Tucker.
- UPS Store hit with malware attack in 51 franchised locations
- VMware buys CloudVolumes for real-time desktop app delivery
- HP satisfies Q3 earnings targets; CEO Whitman 'pleased' with progress
- How Apple took over the only segment of the PC market that still matters
- Software-defined networking expected to be worth $8B by 2018: IDC
- Oracle intros Social Station to beef up social cloud