Latest articles from Josh Taylor
The case for mandatory data retention is that the data is crucial for averting terrorism or big crimes -- but sometimes its use is a little more questionable.
Australians will be offered a single digital identity to access services across federal, state, and local branches of government.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service has said that it would increase its surveillance of Australians' telecommunications should the mandatory data-retention legislation pass.
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What we know so far about the upcoming flagship
- Apple aims to "legalize" music, video file sharing with new patent