Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Nearly a quarter of Australian organisations have suffered an interruption to their business due to an IT security attack or breach over the past 12 months, according to new research by Telstra.
Vocus Communications has acquired the remainder of Amcom Telecommunications in a deal that is likely to see the two former rivals become a combined entity worth more than AU$1 billion.
Telstra will provide the machine-to-machine mobile connectivity for Tesla Motors' Model S electric car in Australia under a new deal signed by the two companies.
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone