Latest articles from Leon Spencer
A new proposal by the Australian Labor Party to outlaw tax loopholes and ramp up the Australian Taxation Office's resources to police tax avoidance could see some of the largest technology companies operating in Australia come under increased scrutiny.
Zhenya Tsvetnenko, executive chairman of Australian-listed bitcoin company digitalBTC, has defended the digital currency's potential despite its fluctuating value contributing to the company's half-yearly loss.
Quickflix has reported deepening losses, with a first-half net loss of AU$8.6 million for the six months ending December 2014, as the launch date for Netflix Australia closes in.
- IoT devices not secured by design
- Optus plugs touch payments into wearables
- Inside Samsung's innovation center: The Israel hub hothousing the next big thing in tech
- Box, Cisco, AirWatch, Workday, Xamarin launch enterprise app standards group
- HP lands network virtualization deal with Telefonica
- Cuts to Australian R&D tax offset voted down by Senate