Latest articles from Leon Spencer
As Australian lawmakers debate legislation forcing telcos to retain customers' metadata for a minimum of two years, NSW Police deputy commissioner Nick Kaldas has claimed that he and others have been the target of inappropriately warranted electronic surveillance by his own force.
New research by the Australian Department of Employment has shown that the domestic information technology market is a long way from experiencing a skills shortage, with an average of almost 50 applicants per advertised job in the sector.
Huawei's 7.8 percent increase in global smartphone sales has helped deliver the company a 30 percent sales revenue boost, up to $12.2 billion in 2014.
- Danger zone: Enterprise maintenance and support
- 4G in Brazil sees 400 percent growth in 2014
- 5 ways APIs will be the workhorses of 2015
- IBM boss Ginni Rometty to pocket a $3.6 million performance bonus
- Top iOS news of the week: 74 million iPhones, smarter covers, new version of iOS
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Office and Outlook, LibreOffice coming