Latest articles from Leon Spencer
A proposal by the government to cut Australia's R&D tax offset rate by 1.5 percent has been defeated in the Senate, with the Labor opposition calling the move a win for innovation among local small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Australian government is taking on all 39 recommendations made by the parliamentary committee reviewing its controversial data-retention Bill.
Alibaba Group plans to launch a NT$10 billion ($318 million) not-for-profit venture capital fund aimed at supporting startups and young entrepreneurs in Taiwan.
- BetterWorks hires Apple engineer, announces Apple Watch app for enterprise
- Virgin Atlantic pilots Sony smartglasses and smartwatches for engineers
- Valve launches $50 Steam Link, says Steam Machines coming in November
- Global server revenues up 2 percent as demand increases
- IBM powers up Watson with AlchemyAPI acquisition
- Facebook Brazil head steps down