Latest articles from Leon Spencer
The NSW Liberal government has pledged to spend AU$300 million on the state's e-health initiatives over the next four years if it is re-elected for another term on Saturday's election.
Australian digital security company Covata has signed a 10-year global licensing deal with networking giant Cisco.
The cost for Australia's internet service providers to block websites under the government's proposed copyright legislation, introduced in parliament on Thursday, has been estimated at over AU$130,000 per year.
- Oracle Learning Cloud launched for employee training on the go
- SEC passes new rules giving more leeway to startups
- Welcome Kevin Tofel, Greg Nichols and Andrew Brust to ZDNet
- Google loses Safari user tracking appeal
- Samsung Galaxy S6 or HTC One M9: Which Android flagship did you pre-order today?
- 7 exceptional Windows hybrids ready for Windows 10