Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Telstra will provide the machine-to-machine mobile connectivity for Tesla Motors' Model S electric car in Australia under a new deal signed by the two companies.
Bitcoin and other digital currencies are not financial products, meaning that a licence is not required to operate a digital currency trading platform, according to the Australian corporations regulator ASIC.
The Western Australia Department of Transport could prosecute up to 24 people for operating unlicensed taxi services in Perth via the Uber ride-share service.
- Amaysim to get Optus 4G access in new deal
- ANZ to fast-track change to a digital culture: CEO
- Free software GNU/Linux laptop in development
- Red Hat credits Q3 earnings win to cloud, big data strategies
- Apple 'failing to protect Chinese factory workers,' claims report
- Pulseway's Enterprise IT Monitoring and Management Solution