Latest articles from Leon Spencer
The NSW Liberal government has pledged to spend AU$300 million on the state's e-health initiatives over the next four years if it is re-elected for another term on Saturday's election.
Australian digital security company Covata has signed a 10-year global licensing deal with networking giant Cisco.
The cost for Australia's internet service providers to block websites under the government's proposed copyright legislation, introduced in parliament on Thursday, has been estimated at over AU$130,000 per year.
- Startup industry backs employee share scheme changes
- Why India's Flipkart abandoned its mobile website
- Nokia keeps Vodafone Australia's network management contract
- Tasmanian Audit Office reveals 'excessive' online attack risks
- Second CBA IT exec charged for corruption
- Optus rapped for three privacy breaches