Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Social engineering helped renowned former hacker Kevin Mitnick break into so many computer systems that he ended up on the FBI's most wanted list. Now, the information security expert shares his tips on how to protect against some of the most effective techniques.
Australian Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has said that the federal government will offer state and local governments the use of its myGov portal for free, as it works to ramp up public and private collaboration with its Digital Transformation Office.
Victoria's state Budget for 2015-16 has confirmed the new Labor government's move to pump AU$60 million into establishing a startup initiative, as it moves to prepare the state's workforce for an increasingly knowledge-based economy.
- Stick your phone to the wall with Anti-Gravity Case for iPhone 6 Plus (hands-on)
- Scan documents and whiteboards with your Android smartphone and Microsoft Office Lens
- StereoLabs announces huge hardware breakthrough: Human vision
- Apple working on fix for bug that crashes iPhones with a text message
- Security vuln allows Android app tampering through single URL click
- Apple knocks Google off perch, snags top spot in worldwide brand value