Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Social engineering helped renowned former hacker Kevin Mitnick break into so many computer systems that he ended up on the FBI's most wanted list. Now, the information security expert shares his tips on how to protect against some of the most effective techniques.
Australian Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has said that the federal government will offer state and local governments the use of its myGov portal for free, as it works to ramp up public and private collaboration with its Digital Transformation Office.
Victoria's state Budget for 2015-16 has confirmed the new Labor government's move to pump AU$60 million into establishing a startup initiative, as it moves to prepare the state's workforce for an increasingly knowledge-based economy.
- With build 10122, Windows 10 finally starts coming together
- Perfect storm: How 3 cloud fronts will rain on your IT parade
- Microsoft revealed as mystery buyer in attempted Salesforce acquisition
- FBI admits it didn't crack any major cases with Patriot Act powers
- Anaplan scales up, adds more apps
- Uber courts businesses in Brazil