Latest articles from Leon Spencer
California regulator the Department of Business Oversight has refuted claims made by Coinbase that its new bitcoin exchange is regulated.
Gartner is predicting that by 2020, around one in five vehicles on the road globally will have some form of wireless network connection, adding up to more than 250 million connected vehicles.
Uber is resuming operations under a radio taxi licence in Delhi six weeks after it was banned in the city when one of its drivers was pulled up on rape charges.
- Enterprise connectivity on steroids: here comes the 'Cloud WANchitecture'
- Apple closing in on Samsung in global smartphone market dominance: IDC
- Box Notes updated for embedding images, tables, version history
- Social Security Administration about ready to begin consolidating data centers
- Chase and Bank of America dropping Windows Phone: Will Windows 10 stop platform abandonment?
- US military explores biometric replacement for passwords