Latest articles from Michael Lee
Businesses should not be afraid of upcoming amendments to the Australian Privacy Act if they put in place the right security foundations, according to NetIQ's Ian Yip.
The US government's offensive approach to 'cyberwar' demonstrates that it doesn't understand that strategies and tactics used in the physical world simply don't apply to the online world, according to Tenable Security's security chief.
Australia's isolation from geo-political conflicts means it has few, if any, enemies that might try to harm it via online attacks, but it could get caught up in the collateral damage between other nation's battles.
- Walmart starts selling Hisense Sero 7-inch Android tablets from $99
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu