Latest articles from Michael Lee
Australia's isolation from geo-political conflicts means it has few, if any, enemies that might try to harm it via online attacks, but it could get caught up in the collateral damage between other nation's battles.
Former McAfee Threat Research vice-president Dmitri Alperovitch has called for greater powers for private companies, saying that they should be allowed to make citizens' arrests and limited retaliatory action against hackers.
Highlighting the fact that there are security vulnerabilities in your organisation sounds like common sense, but there is such a thing as doing it too fast, according to Foxtel CISO Kevin Shaw.
- S'pore startup finds niche in crowdsourced video subtitling
- Modern Process Design & the Appian World event
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract
- Build your own supercomputer out of Raspberry Pi boards
- Salesforce Q1 earnings: in line; $893m revenue