Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
The next five years are a good time to be selling smartphones, according to figures from Ericsson. In fact, with a threefold increase by 2019 over 2013's figures, Ericsson is probably kicking itself that they're not selling handsets anymore.
New research by Akamai shows that Australia's has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world in comparison to a number of other countries.
It's hard to see that Australia is working smarter, despite calls for increases to productivity to offset our ageing population.
- HP adds Chromebook 14 laptop with HD touchscreen, better specs
- Without PaaS, Docker is just a bunch of containers
- Telstra takes stake in Elemental to boost video solution
- It's raining lawsuits in India: Micromax and OnePlus face off in battle of the Cyanogens
- North Korea's Internet is down for the count
- Apple releases security update for critical NTP vulnerability in OS X