Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
The next five years are a good time to be selling smartphones, according to figures from Ericsson. In fact, with a threefold increase by 2019 over 2013's figures, Ericsson is probably kicking itself that they're not selling handsets anymore.
New research by Akamai shows that Australia's has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world in comparison to a number of other countries.
It's hard to see that Australia is working smarter, despite calls for increases to productivity to offset our ageing population.
- We can't avoid the war around us: Life as an Afghan mobile telco
- Bipartisan support sees Senate pass online anti-bullying laws
- Uber invests in mapping software with deCarta acquisition
- NBN Co fibre-on-demand product due this month
- Too early to make tax changes for bitcoin in Australia: Treasury
- IBM's SoftLayer to use OpenPOWER servers