Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
The next five years are a good time to be selling smartphones, according to figures from Ericsson. In fact, with a threefold increase by 2019 over 2013's figures, Ericsson is probably kicking itself that they're not selling handsets anymore.
New research by Akamai shows that Australia's has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world in comparison to a number of other countries.
It's hard to see that Australia is working smarter, despite calls for increases to productivity to offset our ageing population.
- Oracle gets its cloud due: Can it sustain it?
- SleeKeys for iPad Air: Turn the onscreen keyboard into a physical one
- Nine actions to consider before 2015
- NY bank regulator's cybersecurity plan has strong authentication, identity
- Get new Yosemite features on an old Mac
- Amazon tests its logistics chops with one-hour delivery in NYC