Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
The next five years are a good time to be selling smartphones, according to figures from Ericsson. In fact, with a threefold increase by 2019 over 2013's figures, Ericsson is probably kicking itself that they're not selling handsets anymore.
New research by Akamai shows that Australia's has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world in comparison to a number of other countries.
It's hard to see that Australia is working smarter, despite calls for increases to productivity to offset our ageing population.
- KPN sells off Belgian mobile arm Base for €1.3bn
- NAB services small business customers with Xero partnership
- Wild weather hits telco services in NSW
- Mandatory data-retention funding to be a Budget surprise
- Western Australia takes legal action against Uber
- Enterprise mobility market to reach AU$5b by 2019: Telsyte