Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
Statistics out of New Zealand and the United Kingdom show that vectoring may not the cure-all that the new Australian government hopes it will be.
Whatever technology the NBN ends up using, two factors will always influence take-up rates, and it's time to fix both of them.
Junior roles in the Australian IT sector vary little between our capital cities. For those at the top of their game, though, a move to Sydney is on the cards.
- Why one firm has just ordered 10,000 BlackBerry handsets
- Broadcom CTO: Israel pushing us ahead in LTE showdown with Qualcomm
- Mobiquity podcast: Holiday gift ideas for the mobile lifestyle
- Windows XP: The state of third party security
- 900M Macy’s parades in travel savings with virtual meetings says new report
- IBM buys Aspera for file transfer technology