Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
Australians are hungry for mobile data, but won't be nearly as hungry as people in other countries by 2018, according to a Cisco forecast.
Statistics out of New Zealand and the United Kingdom show that vectoring may not the cure-all that the new Australian government hopes it will be.
Whatever technology the NBN ends up using, two factors will always influence take-up rates, and it's time to fix both of them.
- How Systems of Engagement Are Turning Your Company Into a Software Vendor
- Samsung launches Tizen SDK for wearables: Will developers follow?
- Google Chat, Drive down for some; other services look unaffected
- Apple iBeacons: With great power comes great potential to annoy
- Secrecy, tech launches and the legacy of the Osborne effect
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo, First Take: USB storage for Android tablets and phones