Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
The next five years are a good time to be selling smartphones, according to figures from Ericsson. In fact, with a threefold increase by 2019 over 2013's figures, Ericsson is probably kicking itself that they're not selling handsets anymore.
New research by Akamai shows that Australia's has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world in comparison to a number of other countries.
It's hard to see that Australia is working smarter, despite calls for increases to productivity to offset our ageing population.
- Apple's next patent war? Bose slaps Beats with a lawsuit
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite preview: Welcome to infinite connectivity and seamless productivity
- Facebook's bungled IPO now a distant memory as SEC drops inquiry
- Thinking mobile is 100-year-old college bookstore's secret edge
- As OS X Yosemite beta opens to public, early testers report download problems
- Google Docs adds way to suggest edits to Office files without Office