Phil Dobbie has a wealth of radio and business experience. He started his career in commercial radio in the UK and, since coming to Australia in 1991, has held senior marketing and management roles with Telstra, OzEmail, the British Tourist Authority and other telecommunications, media, travel and advertising businesses.
Latest articles from Phil Dobbie
If you live in an apartment, you're less likely to have broadband than those living in a stand-alone home. Why is that?
A ubiquitous network will give everyone equal access, but is it all about income? After all, four of the top 10 broadband areas are on Sydney's leafy upper north shore.
The IT sector is holding its own in an economy that’s starting to come off the boil. But when it comes to a new job, only those with a 100% match need apply.
- Microsoft says new Kinect for Windows sensor coming in 2014
- How Microsoft aims to bring Bing deeper into Windows Blue, Xbox One
- Ariba LIVE roadmap debrief: Cloud data analytics
- Google reduces Cloud Datastore pricing
- No niche for iPad: A cautionary tale on 'needing a purpose'
- Netflix innovation defined by getting out of developers' way