He has previously worked for IDG, The Sydney Morning Herald and Melbourne's The Age as well as various business titles, most recently editing the Business Sunday section of New Zealand's weekly national newspaper, Sunday Star-Times.
Rob has an M.A. in History from the University of Auckland. In his spare time he enjoys sailing on Auckland's glorious Hauraki Gulf, reading, jogging being online.
Latest articles from Rob O’Neill
A Netsuite rollout at New Zealand-listed trading website Trade Me saw the end of what could have been the world's largest Quickbooks implementation.
New Zealand's taxman will switch over to a mainframe service from Unisys in November.
ASX-listed Empired has bought the New Zealand Microsoft services specialist for NZ$19.3 million.
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai
- Of Google, governments and authentication
- Vysk EP1 review: 'The anti-NSA' iPhone case delivers more privacy questions than answers
- US tops Scandinavia, EU for fastest broadband. No, really
- How big does a tech product have to be before we take it seriously?
- Going beyond the PC and the tablet: How to be authentically digital