He has previously worked for IDG, The Sydney Morning Herald and Melbourne's The Age as well as various business titles, most recently editing the Business Sunday section of New Zealand's weekly national newspaper, Sunday Star-Times.
Rob has an M.A. in History from the University of Auckland. In his spare time he enjoys sailing on Auckland's glorious Hauraki Gulf, reading, jogging being online.
Latest articles from Rob O’Neill
Rebranded telco says focus on the customer is delivering results in the second half of its financial year.
Bank extends its long-term service and technology relationship with IBM to accelerate the roll-out of new digital products and services.
Electricity generator and retailer rolls out SAP-based retail and billing systems and a new customer segmentation model.
- 68 percent of top free Android apps vulnerable to cyberattack, researchers claim
- AT&T donates $1m to close gender gap in tech, engineering
- How Kenya's mobile money is opening up now middlemen have been set free
- Australian infosec spend to hit $1.9B in 2014: Gartner
- 'Re-nationalised' copper NBN allows Telstra to grow elsewhere
- China Telecom to sell unlocked iPhone 6