He has previously worked for IDG, The Sydney Morning Herald and Melbourne's The Age as well as various business titles, most recently editing the Business Sunday section of New Zealand's weekly national newspaper, Sunday Star-Times.
Rob has an M.A. in History from the University of Auckland. In his spare time he enjoys sailing on Auckland's glorious Hauraki Gulf, reading, jogging being online.
Latest articles from Rob O’Neill
Health informatics investment is part of Datacom's strategy to build niche capabilities in health, education and local government.
Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald have accused New Zealand's prime minister of deception over new internet laws. John Key responded by declassifying documents that he says prove he never implemented plans for mass surveillance.
New Zealand Treasury's Debt Management Office is a risk-management agency, but for years it relied on a risky IT environment.
- When it comes to smartphones, size matters
- Nice IPO, Alibaba: Now, can you crack the U.S.?
- 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- Larry Ellison has not left the building. For Oracle's sake, maybe he should
- Microsoft’s Bing Predicts correctly forecasted the Scottish Independence Referendum vote
- Top Android news of the week: Fire OS update, Android One, Microsoft cross-platform keyboard