He has previously worked for IDG, The Sydney Morning Herald and Melbourne's The Age as well as various business titles, most recently editing the Business Sunday section of New Zealand's weekly national newspaper, Sunday Star-Times.
Rob has an M.A. in History from the University of Auckland. In his spare time he enjoys sailing on Auckland's glorious Hauraki Gulf, reading, jogging being online.
Latest articles from Rob O’Neill
Software as a service has delivered powerful new capabilities to marketers, driving awareness, engagement, and sales in Australian and New Zealand companies.
One of New Zealand's largest government ministries is preparing to move human capital management to the cloud.
A raft of changes to have been made to the detail of New Zealand's broadband roll-out plan, but essential targets and dates have been retained.
- Google Drive launching third-party add-ons program for Docs, Sheets
- Microsoft brings Office 365 data to Android apps
- SAP Ventures taps former Grok CEO for top market development post
- Microsoft's licensing team answers 'Do I need a CAL?'
- Microsoft patches 23 Windows, IE and Silverlight vulnerabilities
- Many non-security updates released for Windows and Office