He has previously worked for IDG, The Sydney Morning Herald and Melbourne's The Age as well as various business titles, most recently editing the Business Sunday section of New Zealand's weekly national newspaper, Sunday Star-Times.
Rob has an M.A. in History from the University of Auckland. In his spare time he enjoys sailing on Auckland's glorious Hauraki Gulf, reading, jogging being online.
Latest articles from Rob O’Neill
NZ Post CFO Mark Yeoman claims an Asia-Pacific first with a network-as-a-service roll-out.
Westpac New Zealand is striking its own path with a digital wallet based on Host Card Emulation, saying it will put the bank at the head of the curve.
Telecom New Zealand and CallPlus complain to the regulator that proposed changes to wholesale broadband services are an enforceable breach under the Telecommunications Act.
- NetSuite's Q2 strong, sales up 30 percent
- Amazon's Q2: Sales up 23 percent, misses the mark on earnings
- Digital transformation and consulting/outsourcing firms
- Microsoft moves Yammer under Office 365; Co-founder David Sacks is out
- 2nd Watch launches CM3 to simplify AWS deployments
- Digital Transformation, Part 1: Rapid State of Change