He has previously worked for IDG, The Sydney Morning Herald and Melbourne's The Age as well as various business titles, most recently editing the Business Sunday section of New Zealand's weekly national newspaper, Sunday Star-Times.
Rob has an M.A. in History from the University of Auckland. In his spare time he enjoys sailing on Auckland's glorious Hauraki Gulf, reading, jogging being online.
Latest articles from Rob O’Neill
Analyst firm Ovum is advising the New Zealand government to renew its commitment to fibre to the home by shutting down the legacy copper network.
The scale of the Cryptolocker threat is disputable. It's the psychology that is truly frightening.
A shift to infrastructure as a service (IaaS) among other changes sees project costs increase as signs of slippage emerge in release schedule.
- India startup sees niche in presentation tool for mobile roadwarriors
- How developers are dealing with the changes Apple wrought in iOS 7
- IT investment to grow 6% in Brazil in 2014
- NSW sells Centre for Advanced Computing and Communication
- How to decide whether to be a freelancer or an entrepreneur
- UN votes to protect privacy in digital age