Latest articles from Spandas Lui
As more cloud providers set up shop in Australia, local organisations are getting more comfortable with adopting cloud services, according to IBM.
'There is no evidence to establish the extent of the damage done to consumers and on how many people were affected' by HP's misleading claims about what its product warranties covered, according to the vendor's legal team.
Software is the main driver of the 2.2 percent growth in spending.
- Did Microsoft just dodge another bullet, this time with Nokia?
- Microsoft reportedly pondered buying Nokia, bailed
- Enterprise apps landing on Google Glass by 2014
- Red Hat Q1 earnings: Right in line
- Which Microsoft apps are supported (and not) on Windows Azure?
- Kim Dotcom: Petabytes of MegaUpload users' data has been destroyed