Latest articles from Spandas Lui
'There is no evidence to establish the extent of the damage done to consumers and on how many people were affected' by HP's misleading claims about what its product warranties covered, according to the vendor's legal team.
Software is the main driver of the 2.2 percent growth in spending.
Dimension Data and Oakton have teamed up to offer up a range of services beyond plain IT implementations.
- How Australia Post uses Agile to keep 'pissed off' Android users at bay
- NSW Budget tucks IT spending away in the background
- The real problem for Android developers: their customers
- Transfield extends AU$300m NBN Victorian construction contract
- Australia has already given up on an all-fibre NBN
- CommunicAsia 2013: IDA eyes S'pore to be world's first 'smart' nation