Latest articles from Spandas Lui
After previously dismissing data sovereignty as a non-issue, Australian customers will have the option to consume Windows Azure services through local datacentres, at some unknown point in the future.
Nokia is currently in the process of implementing a mobile device management offering from AirWatch, which will impact around 25,000 staff members globally.
Payment vendor PayPal has said that Australians have become more comfortable online, and are often unaware of the size and impact of their digital footprint.
- Gravitant appeals to 'just in time' mindset
- Intuit Q3 earnings: beats on EPS, revenue in line
- NetApp hovers around fiscal Q4 revenue target; cutting 900 jobs
- Reports: Intel planning new devices unit led by former Apple exec
- Microsoft's Xbox One: What's Windows got to do with it?
- When big data invades your home