Latest articles from Spandas Lui
'There is no evidence to establish the extent of the damage done to consumers and on how many people were affected' by HP's misleading claims about what its product warranties covered, according to the vendor's legal team.
Software is the main driver of the 2.2 percent growth in spending.
Dimension Data and Oakton have teamed up to offer up a range of services beyond plain IT implementations.
- CommunicAsia 2013: IDA eyes S'pore to be world's first 'smart' nation
- Encrypt your OS X email and files the easy way
- Think like Amazon to beat superficial mobile banking: ANZ Bank CIO
- HP disputes extent of consumer deception in warranty case
- Huawei to invest $30M on branding in India
- Privacy authorities issue Google a 'please explain' on Glass