Latest articles from Stilgherrian
Australia is developing its mandatory data-retention legislation with a flawed process that will inevitably produce bad laws. Start again.
Myriad new connected devices may represent an easy target, but criminals are still making plenty of money by hacking what they've always hacked. So why bother with Refrigergeddon?
Close collaboration between development and operations teams can lead to more resilient and secure cloud applications. The challenge is culture, not technology.
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack