Latest articles from Stilgherrian
Forget about net neutrality and balkanisation; Lenovo's Superfish idiocy proves that we already have a dual-class internet -- and most of us are proles.
If mandatory data-retention legislation is truly vital for the safety and security of Australians, then why isn't the government taking the time to get it right?
Big data analytics brings on privacy and ethical concerns. What is your organisation actually doing about them? Does your board understand the risks?
- You don't have to be Google to be a 'digital master'
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk