Latest articles from Stilgherrian
When businesses turn into a set of web APIs, decisions about trust, security, and risk management become more important than ever -- and many of these are board-level decisions.
Forget the distraction about journalists and warrants. Government spin and opposition incompetence have just gone off the scale.
Why do discussions about developing Australia's IT sector always degenerate into a conversation about startups? They're more about noise than real money, people.
- Half of enterprises have no budget at all for mobile security, survey finds
- Talks of Intel buying Altera send stocks soaring
- Google teams with Johnson & Johnson on surgical robots
- Former Target CIO joins cloud-based apps company
- Slack confirms security breach, intros two-factor authentication
- The most popular US end-user operating systems, according to the federal government