Latest articles from Tim Lohman
Mobile apps, contactless, and greater industry collaboration will steer the course of the payments sector in 2014.
A distinct mood change about enterprise cloud took place in Australia during 2013, with the coming year set to reap the benefits.
Will big data and analytics move from siloed projects to become mainstream and business-wide in the year to come?
- Top corporate IT VAR steps up cloud, mobile app development
- OPPO N1: The first CyanogenMod Android smartphone is on its way
- Red Hat launches its own OpenStack product.
- Amazon rolls out new I/O EC2 instance, cuts prices elsewhere
- NSA spied on business leaders, EU antitrust chief, new Snowden docs claim
- Microsoft: Bing is not a bottomless money pit (any more)