Latest articles from Charles McLellan
Adobe's active, pressure-sensitive Ink stylus and passive Slide ruler are nicely designed and integrate well with the Creative Cloud ecosystem. However, it's a pricey bundle, and the Ink stylus currently does not work satisfactorily with Apple's latest iPad Air.
The IoT will massively increase the amount of data available for analysis by all manner of organisations. However, there are significant barriers to overcome before the potential benefits are fully realised.
HTC's new One M9 is no ground-breaker, but like its M8 and M7 predecessors is a well designed and well engineered smartphone.
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones