Latest articles from Charles McLellan
Having emerged from stealth mode late last year, Illumio is wasting no time making a name for itself as an innovator in the security space. We talk to the company's CEO and cofounder Andrew Rubin.
SaaS vendors targeting particular vertical markets, such as healthcare or real estate, arguably have the potential to deliver revenues and profits on a par with leading horizontal cloud companies. We examine how far the 'industry cloud' has penetrated the wider SaaS market.
Adobe's active, pressure-sensitive Ink stylus and passive Slide ruler are nicely designed and integrate well with the Creative Cloud ecosystem. However, it's a pricey bundle, and the Ink stylus currently does not work satisfactorily with Apple's latest iPad Air.
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe