She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a freelance writer, designer and animator, and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, data protection and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
If takeover plans by SoftBank and Sprint are finalized, then SoftBank will give the U.S. government influence due to security concerns.
The PC industry may be having a tough time, but Lenovo has managed to outshine rivals and record a 90 percent rise in quarterly profit.
In response to U.S. Congressman allegations, European member state Ireland says it will not bow down and become America's "whipping boy."
- The death of the homebrew PC will be the death of the PC
- HTC One: Lock and load, it's enterprise ready
- Microsoft adds a Windows key to its newest mice
- On PC homebrewing death and dying
- Microsoft says new Kinect for Windows sensor coming in 2014
- How Microsoft aims to bring Bing deeper into Windows Blue, Xbox One