She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a freelance writer, designer and animator, and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, data protection and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
There's designer protection available out there for your favorite gadgets.
Has the race to secure links in the supply chain begun?
Is the tax rate on money brought in to the United States deterring businesses from investment and expansion?
- The new digital customer journey: Cross-channel, mobile, social, self-service, and engaged
- The current state of technical certification and IT jobs in America
- Yahoo pulls trigger on $1 billion-plus Tumblr buy
- Luxury iPhone, iPad cases
- Smartphone App Wrap: Travel, TV, Google, and sports
- ThinkPad T431s: Review in photos