She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a freelance writer, designer and animator, and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, data protection and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
If takeover plans by SoftBank and Sprint are finalized, then SoftBank will give the U.S. government influence due to security concerns.
The PC industry may be having a tough time, but Lenovo has managed to outshine rivals and record a 90 percent rise in quarterly profit.
In response to U.S. Congressman allegations, European member state Ireland says it will not bow down and become America's "whipping boy."
- Google kills downloads on Google Code 'due to misuse'
- Spanish mobile operators feeling the heat as the recession bites
- Azure connection speeds up cloud computing for UK universities
- Azure link to U.K. universities speeds up cloud computing, but beware the risks
- Fruition Partners achieves preferred ServiceNow partner status
- LogMeIn tests cloud apps management tool