She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a freelance writer, designer and animator, and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, data protection and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
Smaller variations are going to account for over half of overall tablets this year, analysts say.
Oracle has released critical patch updates containing 40 security fixes across Java SE products.
The chip maker's CEO says that graphics technology licensing deals will soon be on the table to increase the firm's future profitability.
- Microsoft reportedly pondered buying Nokia, bailed
- Enterprise apps landing on Google Glass by 2014
- Which Microsoft apps are supported (and not) on Windows Azure?
- Red Hat Q1 earnings: Right in line
- Kim Dotcom: Petabytes of MegaUpload users' data has been destroyed
- Microsoft unleashes bug bounty program — for betas, too