She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a freelance writer, designer and animator, and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, data protection and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
U.S. officials are urging G-20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors to ramp up efforts to combat cybercrime.
Despite legal woes, Samsung will supply Apple with retina display screens for the new iPad range.
In support of a reformed U.S. immigration bill, tech firms in Silicon Valley have stepped up lobbying efforts.
- Google petitions Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court over data requests
- Former ArcSight chief named as new Cloudera CEO
- Microsoft delivers biggest update to date to TypeScript
- Adobe hits Q2 targets while boasting record digital publishing figures
- Blue Marble Media shows how mid-market cloud selling gains new life via Ariba Discovery
- Linux continues to rule supercomputers