Latest articles from Jo Best
An investigation by the Serious Fraud Office into the sale of Autonomy has been brought to a close.
The outage looks to be linked to issues with the hosting provider rather than cyber criminals.
IT spending in the Middle East and Africa is on the rise, with CIOs making unique buying decisions - and confronting some of the same challenges as their colleagues elsewhere.
- Danger zone: Enterprise maintenance and support
- 4G in Brazil sees 400 percent growth in 2014
- 5 ways APIs will be the workhorses of 2015
- IBM boss Ginni Rometty to pocket a $3.6 million performance bonus
- Top iOS news of the week: 74 million iPhones, smarter covers, new version of iOS
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Office and Outlook, LibreOffice coming