Latest articles from Jo Best
The Swiss incumbent is planning to increase the download speeds of its LTE network by 50 percent.
MVNOs now account for one in 10 mobile subscription in Spain, while FTTH is also seeing increased uptake.
With the Surface Pro set to hit Europe later this month, ZDNet rounds up the cheapest — and most expensive — places in Europe to buy one.
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract
- Build your own supercomputer out of Raspberry Pi boards
- Salesforce Q1 earnings: in line; $893m revenue
- HP joins tabletop all-in-one PC fray with new Envy Rove 20
- Box acqui-hires Folders to broaden iPhone, iPad offering