Latest articles from Jo Best
The Swiss incumbent is planning to increase the download speeds of its LTE network by 50 percent.
MVNOs now account for one in 10 mobile subscription in Spain, while FTTH is also seeing increased uptake.
With the Surface Pro set to hit Europe later this month, ZDNet rounds up the cheapest — and most expensive — places in Europe to buy one.
- Apple patches security holes in QuickTime on Windows
- Google sends out Glass invites, buying instructions to non-devs
- Yahoo design chief jumps ship
- HTC Desire 600 brings quad-core processor and BlinkFeed to the midrange
- Google joins Waze acquisition race: report
- Nokia steps up patent suit against HTC, targets HTC One